BRIESE 2019 – Annual Education Series
ARTUS hosts an annual educational series for healthcare practitioners – The BC Rheumatology Invitational Education Series (BRIESE). The next BRIESE conference will take place September 27th – September 28th, 2019 in Vancouver. REGISTRATION FOR 2019 WILL OPEN FRIDAY JULY 10, 2019
Agendas from the previous two years:
Registration for BRIESE 2019 will open on Friday July 12, 2019 @ 10am (Pacific)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Invited Speakers 2019
- Professor Ian McInnes – University of Glasgow
- Remaining Speakers to be announced
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver BC
Schedule of Events
Download the Complete Agenda:
- Friday September 27 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 12-4:15pm
- BCSR Meeting – 4:15-5:30pm
- BC Rheumatology Nurses Society – 4:15-6:15pm
- BCSR Reception – 5:30-7pm
- Saturday September 28 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 8am-1:45pm
- Ultrasound Workshop with Dr. David Collins and Dr. Christopher Lyddell – 1:45-4:00pm
For 2019, BRIESE registration is open to rheumatologists, trainees, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and allied health professionals from BC and Alberta!
Please email: email@example.com if you require further information about BRIESE 2019.
For more information on accommodations please contact the Fairmont Waterfront at 604-691-1991 or visit their website at http://www.fairmont.com/waterfront-vancouver/.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 BRIESE CONFERENCE WILL OPEN FRIDAY JULY 10, 2019
Registration fees are as follows for BRIESE 2019:
- Rheumatologists and Pharmacists: $150
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health: $50
- Residents/Fellows in Training: Free