BRIESE 2019 – Annual Education Series
ARTUS hosts an annual educational series for healthcare practitioners – The BC Rheumatology Invitational Education Series (BRIESE). The next BRIESE conference will take place September 27th – September 28th, 2019 in Vancouver.
Registration is NOW CLOSED:
Agendas from the previous three years:
- BRIESE 2018 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2017 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2016 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
Registration for BRIESE 2019 is now closed.
Please email Lindsay Graf at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Invited Speakers 2019
- Professor Iain McInnes – University of Glasgow
- Dr. Mark Genovese – Stanford Health Centre
- Dr. Rick Adachi- McMaster University
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver BC
Schedule of Events
Download the Complete Agenda:
Overview BRIESE 2019 :
- Friday September 27 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 12-4:30 PM
- BC Rheumatology Nurses Meeting and Reception- 4:15-6:15 pm Dr. Sheila Au – Guest Speaker: Dermatology for the Rheumatology Nurse: How to document what you see
- BCSR Awards Reception – 5:00-6:30 PM
- Saturday September 28 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 8am-12:45pm
- Ultrasound Workshop with Dr. David Collins and Dr. Mo Bardi – 1:45- 4:00pm
For 2019, BRIESE registration is open to rheumatologists, trainees, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and allied health professionals from BC and Alberta!
Please email: email@example.com if you require further information about BRIESE 2019.
Accommodations- FAIRMONT WATERFRONT HOTEL
The cut off date for hotel reservations through the registration website is August 26, 2019. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding booking accommodations.
For more information on the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel please visit their website at: http://www.fairmont.com/waterfront-vancouver/.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 BRIESE CONFERENCE WILL OPEN MONDAY JULY 15, 2019 @ 10AM (Pacific time)
Registration fees are as follows for BRIESE 2019:
- Rheumatologists and Pharmacists: $150
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health: $50
- Residents/Fellows in Training: Free