BRIESE 2020 – Annual Education Series
ARTUS hosts an annual educational series for healthcare practitioners – The BC Rheumatology Invitational Education Series (BRIESE). The next BRIESE conference will take place September 25th – September 26th, 2020 in Vancouver.
Registration is NOW CLOSED:
Agendas from the previous three years:
- BRIESE 2018 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2017 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2016 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
Registration for BRIESE 2020 is now closed.
Please email Lindsay Graf at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Invited Speakers 2020
- New location for 2020: Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel – 1180 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6E 4R5
Schedule of Events
Download the Complete Agenda:
Overview BRIESE 2019 :
- Friday September 25, 2020
- BCSR Annual Meeting: 10:30AM- 12 NOON
- BC Rheumatology Nurses Meeting: 10:30 AM- 12 NOON
- BRIESE – 12-4:30 PM
- BCSR Awards Reception – 5:00-6:30 PM
- Saturday September 26, 2020
- BRIESE – 8am-12:45pm
- Ultrasound Workshop with Dr. David Collins and Dr. Mo Bardi – 1:45- 4:00pm
For 2020, BRIESE registration is open to rheumatologists, trainees, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and allied health professionals from BC and Alberta!
Please email: email@example.com if you require further information about BRIESE 2019.
Accommodations- COAST COAL HARBOUR HOTEL
Reservations are made directly through the hotel. The BRIESE rate will be $329.00. The booking code will be released once registration is up and running. Cut off date for accommodations at the BRIESE rate will be August 25, 2020.
For more information on the Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel please visit their website at: https://www.coasthotels.com/hotels/bc/vancouver/coast-coal-harbour-hotel
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 BRIESE CONFERENCE TBA
Registration fees are as follows for BRIESE 2020:
- Rheumatologists and Pharmacists: $150
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health: $50
- Residents/Fellows in Training: Free