BRIESE 2019 – Annual Education Series
ARTUS hosts an annual educational series for healthcare practitioners – The BC Rheumatology Invitational Education Series (BRIESE). The next BRIESE conference will take place September 27th – September 28th, 2019 in Vancouver.
Registration will open Monday July 15, 2019 @ 10:00 AM Pacific time: BRIESE 2019 Online Registration Form
- Coming Soon!
Agendas from the previous three years:
- BRIESE 2018 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2017 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2016 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
Registration for BRIESE 2019 will open on Monday July 15, 2019 @ 10AM
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Invited Speakers 2019
- Professor Iain McInnes – University of Glasgow
- Dr. Mark Genovese – Stanford Health Centre
- Dr. Rick Adachi- McMaster University
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver BC
Schedule of Events
Download the Complete Agenda:
- Friday September 27 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 12-4:30 PM
- BC Rheumatology Nurses Meeting and Reception- 4:15-6:15pm
- BCSR Awards Reception – 5:00-6:30 PM
- Saturday September 28 – Fairmont Vancouver Waterfront
- BRIESE – 8am-12:45pm
- Ultrasound Workshop with Dr. David Collins and Dr. Mo Bardi – 1:45- 4:00pm
For 2019, BRIESE registration is open to rheumatologists, trainees, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and allied health professionals from BC and Alberta!
Please email: email@example.com if you require further information about BRIESE 2019.
Accommodations- FAIRMONT WATERFRONT HOTEL
The Fairmont Waterfront has offered a BRIESE rate of $399.00 per night for their Water View rooms. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your reservation has been made. The cut off date for hotel reservations through the registration website is August 26, 2019. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding booking accommodations.
For more information on the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel please visit their website at: http://www.fairmont.com/waterfront-vancouver/.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 BRIESE CONFERENCE WILL OPEN MONDAY JULY 15, 2019 @ 10AM (Pacific time)
Registration fees are as follows for BRIESE 2019:
- Rheumatologists and Pharmacists: $150
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health: $50
- Residents/Fellows in Training: Free