BRIESE 2021 Virtual Conference- Annual Education Series –
Due to recent events we are making changes to the BRIESE conference this year. With the COVID-19 pandemic and government mandated physical distancing restrictions in place, we will proceed with the meeting on a fully virtual platform.
If the distancing restrictions ease as we move closer to the date, we plan to offer a small social event. But, given the situation, details of such an event can only be confirmed in the days leading up the meeting.
The BRIESE speaker committee (Dr. Blumenauer, Dr. Carruthers, Dr. Wade) have confirmed and are welcoming some fantastic speakers, and we endeavor to meet our usual high standards.
We will provide further updates and registration details in the weeks to come.
Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you Friday September 24 and Saturday September 25th, 2021.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!:
Agendas from the previous three years:
- BRIESE 2018 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2017 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
- BRIESE 2016 Agenda and Objectives (PDF)
Please email Lindsay Graf at email@example.com for more information.
Speakers – 2021: TBA
Location – Virtual
Schedule of Events
Download the Complete Agenda:
Overview BRIESE 2021 : Schedule is subject to change.
- Friday September 24, 2021 – BRIESE Virtual Meeting – ZOOM
- 1:30-2:30 – TBA
- 2:30-3:00 – Cases and Fellows Presentations
- 3:00-3:30 – Break
- 3:30-4:30 – TBA
- 4:45 PM- 6:00 PM – Rheumatology Nurses/Allied Health Presentation
- BCSR Dinner and Awards – 6:00 PM -9:00 PM – If COVID-19 guidelines allow at the Fairmont Waterfront – Registration is closed for this portion of the event
- Saturday September 25, 2021 – BRIESE Virtual Meeting- Zoom
- 8:30-9:30 – TBA
- 9:30-10:30 – TBA
- 10:30-10:45 – Break
- 10:45-11:45 – TBA
For 2021, BRIESE registration is open to rheumatologists, trainees, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, and allied health professionals from BC and Alberta!
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information about BRIESE 2021.
Accommodations- FAIRMONT WATERFRONT
We will have a block of rooms for reservations available for this year if our Friday event goes as planned.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 BRIESE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – OPEN SOON!
Attendee registration amounts for this years’ conference will be reduced reflecting the move to a virtual platform.
- Rheumatologists and Pharmacists: $75.00
- Nursing, Physiotherapy, Allied Health: $25.00
- Residents/Fellows in Training: Free