BRIESE for Healthcare Professionals
The the annual British Columbia Rheumatology Invitational Educational Series (BRIESE) features presentations by scientific and thought leaders in rheumatology.
- Date: Fri September 30th - Sat October 1st 2022
- Location: Fairmont Waterfront
Rheumatologists, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, allied health professionals, and students of relevant disciplines are welcome to attend. Rheumatology residents and fellows-in-training may attend for free.
- Dr. Georg Schett, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Dr. Maria Dall'Era, University of California San Francisco
- Dr. Janet Pope, University of Western Ontario
- Dr. Benjamin Lai, University of British Columbia
The target audience for this program are rheumatologists, rheumatology residents and fellows in training.
A secondary audience of other healthcare professionals including pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, allied health professionals and students of relevant disciplines are welcome to attend the BRIESE conference as the program will be of interest.
For any questions or inquiries about BRIESE, please contact Elizabeth Collyer at email@example.com.